Hi there :) You've stumbled across Smiley's Blog - Smiley being me. I'll admit, New Years Resolutions aren't things I normally do, but when I came across an idea for one that would suit me perfectly, I couldn't resist. It would not only be a challenge, but something for me to work towards, something I'd actually want to do and achieve. A bit like that movie Julie and Julia - where Julie blogs about cooking 365 of Julia's recipes over the course of a year. I'm not here to cook. I'm here to write - because that is where my passions lie. And it is my New Years Resolution for 2010 that I will write a minimum of one paragraph every day for 365 days, and share it here with you in this blog, so that by 2011, hopefully I'll have a collection of 365 short stories - all genres and styles - and a few fans along side me for support. So share this blog with all your friends, because this is one resolution I am determined to fulfill and I'll be blogging almost every day with new stories to tell. It will be a journey written with ink, illustrated with imagination and read by others. I ask you to come with me.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment