Saturday, January 1, 2011
Thank You
I just wanted to say what an amazing year it's been. A year ago I made a silly resolution I wasn't planning on sticking to because I never do stick to my resolutions. But I tried it out, and I succeeded.. Not every blog was a story. A lot of it was just a paragraph of mumbo jumbo. Why then, did I continue? 'Cause it prevented writer's block from setting it. No matter what I wrote down, I no matter how it came out, there was always something there and as a writer that's relieving to know. I don't know how many people followed them word for word, but the point was I did it for me and I turned blank walls into sentences. I do not think I will continue this this year. Well actually, I very well might. But I think it best to drop this blog in all of its confusingness. I write for myself and I am glad to have been able to share that with you this past year. Hopefully the next will bring just as many stories. I hope to focus more on my novels rather than random bits and pieces that get me distracted. Maybe you will see them in the sores one day. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fair enough Kylie and good job doing 365 pieces of writing and sticking to it!! :-)
ReplyDelete