I had no idea you felt this way, and apologise for any inconvenience. I have shared your stories to the web, it is up to you to advertise them. On the two occasions you are talking about, you attempted to complete a story within the final hour of the day - and it is not my fault you leave things so late. I have given you nothing but a lovely atmosphere in which to dissolve, and your so called loyalty is a mere habit. I do not have excuses as to why I uninspire you because I inspire you quite a lot. Am I not the reason you've come up with 70 stories so far this year? As for the white space - you put it there - not my problem. And I do share thoughts with you - if you dare look hard enough to seek them. I have also brought you 6 followers and would at least call this "some" followers. I can't expect you to enjoy my company, I am only a blog. But that's fine if you expect mine, I won't return it.
Ungratefully,
Blog
[191 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment