Sorry for not posting this yesterday - I wrote it early in the morning on the train ... with a funny feeling that by the time I got home and worked on my assignment I'd forget about it ... so it's pretty lucky I wrote it early! Hate to break the link now...
She yawned, watching the scenery flash her by as she sat shivering under the air conditioning on the train. She didn't know what to write really, but if she continued to ramble, maybe something would come to her. Another train sped past the window. She'd just finished her readings. She was sitting behind a woman in a bright red top who'd just sat down opposite a man in his early twenties that looked like a character straight out of her book. They pulled in at Bowen Hills. Not much longer now. Just a few more stops . . . then of course about half hour of waiting around at uni before her lecture on music reviewing began. She wished she had her music now, but she was listening to the creak of the doors behind her that led to the next cariage. She didn't know what she was writing, instead she let her pen flow, but it was about time she put it away and prepared to get off at the platform after next.
[174 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment