[150 words]
Friday, July 23, 2010
Special Character
I felt so neglected. As one of her favourite characters, exactly how many times had she mentioned me in that novel? But no, I was just a supporting character, wasn't I? I suppose I should actually feel quite honoured, if she was going to, as she said she would, write a book just for me and my story. I'm quite excited to see how this will turn out, but really, why do I need an extra book? She tells me it's because I'm special, but I don't know if I quite believe her. I should be thankful. She is trying her best to tell my tale, and it's a long one at that. I shouldn't be complaining. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying. I've been through just as much as any of them, and they all get their fair share of parts in the second book. Why can't I, too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment