I wanted to retort, to retreat further into my cage, but before I could stop myself I was clambering out, desperate to stretch my legs. I wanted to make my run escape, but again there were more of them then there was of me, and so I settled with just crawling out. Cameron wasn’t with them. I didn’t know if that was good or bad, but I kept my mouth shut. Someone had the lead to the collar in their hands and that scared me. They reached down to attach it. I scrambled away, crawling unconsciously towards the door, though at a much slower pace then them and they caught up with me much too easily. I heard the click of the two chains meeting, the instant pull of it and I stopped struggling, eyes for the ground. I would not look at them. I couldn’t look at them.
[149 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment