Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great Regrets

I'd never known what getting to know Cameron back then would mean for me now. Now, my life was truly over. All given up for him, because I thought he'd appreciated it. Obviously not. He'd ruined my life and now here I was, rotting away behind bars for the good part of the rest of my life. I wouldn't be surprised if I never made it out. How many of us did? Stupid, stupid me. I should've kept things to myself. Stayed with myself. Then maybe some of this life wouldn't been worth it. I was unsure now if it ever could be. How could I change what I'd done? How could I get away from him to allow that change when we were locked away in the same place, with just as many other creeps to accompany us. Life wasn't what it used to be and I regretted it greatly.

[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment