[130 words]
Monday, June 7, 2010
Not Meant To Be
I smiled at her photograph. She was so beautiful. So kind. So precious. Which was why we couldn't be together. He was turning me into this bad person, and I couldn't prevent it. I had to follow through. I had to keep her out of this. She had a life to live, and it was not with me. She would find someone else that would make her happy. Make her laugh. I sighed. Once upon a time I could have been that man. Not anymore. She had to get away from me, and I had to stay away. No matter how much it pained. No matter how much I wanted her. It wasn't meant to be. I had other business to see to. Important business that would get done. Eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment