[145 words]
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Smart Idea
I could not. I would not. I was not going to start another story. No way. I had enough on my plate. It would be a distraction. It would be stupid. It would be so ... funny! I mean, pointless. Annoying. Frustrating. Not possible. Why was I still thinking about it? It had to end now. Go away. Never come back. I had five stories in mind, without a sixth. But already, the sixth was clicking. It was going in the wrong direction. I pulled it back. I could not use it. I would not take it. I was not going to start another story. No way. I hadn't enough. It wouldn't be that much of a distraction, surely. It wasn't stupid. It would be so fun and silly. Different. A change. Possible. Why was I still thinking about it? I had to start now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment