[164 words]
Friday, August 27, 2010
Scheme
I watched her from afar as she ran up to her mother and embraced her in a mother daughter hug. I cringed away. I was making a big assumption to say that this mother cared nothing of her child, but deep down, I truly believed it. It was wrong on so many levels. Such a precious girl, so beautiful... to have that taken away, to have those eyes filled with tears for a love that may or may not be there... I almost hoped to be wrong, but then... if I was wrong, then this mother was deliberately putting her child at risk... which just bought the circle back again. If only I could take her away from all this. Even if I could, would she follow my lead? Leave her mother for some kid she met two weeks ago? Damn, why didn't she notice the scheme her mother was involved in? And more importantly, why was I the central part to that scheme?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment