[152 words]
Monday, August 30, 2010
World of Imagination
They said to be your characters. That was one of their tips of advice, truly. Although I don't know if I can' go quite to that extent (yet), I can get very emotionally attached to them, as most writers do. You can pretend to picture yourself in certain scenarios, put yourself in their shoes, smile with them and cry for them. They're not even real, and yet they are more than just words on a paper or screen. They are living, breathing things, and it's amazing to watch them come to life. Which is why I enjoy to write The Story Of Isha for a change on some days - because it tells of how someone's character truly does, quite literally, come to life. Our imaginations can get a little out of hand some days. Movies play on a repeating reel in our heads. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment