Saturday, September 4, 2010

Write from the Heart

People are always talking about heartbreak like its a disease. Of course, it's not fatal like heart attacks are, but with the amount of pain endured and described by the people that have suffered from heartbreak, you'd think it was. It was like a knife to the heart. I could feel it splitting in two. I mean, if it was, you'd be dead. No, my heart hasn't been broken. It's just had a few pin pricks, which I suppose is lucky and good in comparison to one that's been bleeding all out. A few band aids and they'll heal over with time unlike those that are scarred for life. It's a good thing writing is love, when it's from the heart (or aortic pump) at least, because it's something that will never hurt you like a person can. Which is why everyone should write. :)

[145 words]

1 comment: