[148 words]
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Snap
I watched his struggles and had the desire to laugh. I granted that desire. It felt so good to laugh at him. In fact, I might go as far to say it was incredibly satisfying. Not for him, of course. I was destroying him inside out, and he knew it only too well. Still, I had to applaud his strength to hold onto that thin string of life that was his. I wanted to watch him scramble on those last fraying strands until they broke in the middle. I wanted to be there when he hit rock bottom, barely breathing, but alive. Unfortunately, I knew I wouldn't have that chance. But I trusted him in the hands of my employees, so to speak. They would make sure his life was as worthless as the feral dogs that roamed the flea-infested land. I would see him snap. And smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment